Thursday, July 23, 2009

More weird dreams

So I woke up at 3 this morning with a terrible stomach ache. No more day-old deli sandwiches from Meijer, I think. In the process of trying to go back to sleep, I got to thinking about my mom...and then started dreaming about her. And then I was confused because I was dreaming that I was visiting her last month, but she was fine when I left (as she always had been in the past). I was so lightly asleep that I actually woke up at this point confused about whether or not she was dead, thinking about all the people I had to tell about the 'error' and worrying about that.

And then I went back to sleep and commenced worrying about our (non-existent) rental house which was actually a house we supposely used to live in (I'd never been in this house in real life).

I'm thinking this is looking like a really L O N G day at work.

No comments: